Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ed Westwick Thinks He's Better Than Robert Pattinson



And then a large crater opened up in the earth and swallowed him whole after mouthing such blasphemous claims.

Now, what does it say when I care more about trying not to vomit on my Christian Louboutin peep-toes than when I hear most of the asinine comments that come out of a Gossip Girl member in the range of the Ed Westwick persuasion? It means that Ed can steal from Russell Brand's closet and wear every tight v-neck tee available, but he will never be Robert Pattinson.

While making an appearance in Sydney, Australia yesterday, Ed talked about how his British accent is not only better than Robert Pattinson but he is totally beyond dating younger women like Kristen Stewart.

"I like the older ones, the ones around my age," he said. "The Kristen Stewarts' of the world don't really do it for me."

Well with all your creeper smiles and that unstoppable need to show us your manish chest hairs every opportunity you get, I'm gonna have to say that you don't really do it for me either, Chuck Bass. I'll take sex hair and Gucci suits over you any day.

E ONLINE

No comments: