Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Best 'Twilight Saga' Movie Quotes


'New Moon'
Jared (Bronson Pelletier): "These are trade secrets! She runs with vampires!" Bella: "You can't really run with vampires. They're very fast." Jared: "Well, we're faster. Freaked out yet?" Bella: "You're not the first monsters I've met." Sam Uley (Chaske Spencer): "Jake's right, you're good with weird."

'New Moon'
Alice Cullen (Ashley Greene): "Bella it's Edward, he thinks you're dead!"Bella: "What?" Alice: "He's going to the Volturi. He wants to die, too."

'New Moon'
Edward: "Heaven." Bella: [Bella runs into Edward in attempt to get in back in the shadows] "You have to move! Open your eyes, look at me. I'm alive. You have to move!" [Edward grabs Bella and goes into the shadows] Edward: "You're here!" Bella: "I'm here." Edward: "You're alive!" Bella: "Yes... I needed you to see me once. You had to know that I was alive. You didn't need to feel guilty about it. I can let you go now." Edward: "I could never let go of you. I just couldn't live in a world where you didn't exist." Bella: "[puzzled] But you said... " Edward: "I lied. I had to lie, and you believed me so easily." Bella: "Because it doesn't make sense for you to love me. I'm nothing... Human. Nothing." Edward: "Bella, you're everything to me. Everything."

'New Moon'
Edward: "The Volturi are the closest thing my world has to royalty... they enforce the law." Bella: "Vampires have laws?"
'New Moon'
Aro (Michael Sheen): "What a happy surprise! So Bella is alive after all. Isn't that wonderful? I love a happy ending... they are so rare."

'New Moon'
Edward: "I just have one condition if you want me to do it myself." Bella: "What's the condition?" Edward: "And then forever." Bella: "That's what I'm asking." Edward: [dramatic pause] "Marry me, Bella."

'Eclipse'
"When we were 5, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like, astronauts, president... or in my case, a princess. When we were ten, they asked again. We answered, a rock star, cowboy, or in my case, a gold medalist. But now that we're grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this. Who the hell knows? This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions; this is a time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere. Fall in love... a lot. Major in philosophy, because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind, and change it again, because nothing's permanent. So, make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask what we want to be, we won't have to guess... we'll know." — Jessica

'Eclipse'
"You'll always be my Bella... [pauses] My Bella just less fragile." —Edward

'Eclipse'
Charlie Swan (Billy Burke): "What's going on?" Jacob: "I kissed Bella. [pause] And she broke her hand punching my face. It was a complete misunderstanding."
'Eclipse'
Bella: [about her kissing Jacob] "You saw?" Edward: "No. But Jacob's thoughts are pretty loud." Bella: "I don't know what happened." Edward: "You love him." Bella: "I love you more." Edward: "I know."

'Eclipse'
Edward: [about Jacob] "Doesn't he own a shirt?"

'Eclipse'
Jasper Hale (Jackson Rathbone): "The two most important things to remember are first, never let them get their arms around you, they'll crush you instantly. And second, never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that. And you will lose."

'Eclipse'
Bree (Jodelle Ferland): "What did you do to me? I, I'm so...[clutches throat] Riley (Xavier Samuel): "I know. We'll get you someone to drink. Just try not to get killed. I'm gonna need numbers."

'Eclipse'
Jacob: "Imprinting on someone is like... Like when you see her... Everything changes. All of a sudden, its not gravity holding you to the planet. It's her... Nothing else matters."

'Eclipse'
Edward: [with Jake in the tent,as Bella sleeps between them] "This might sound odd, but I'm glad you're here." Jacob: "Meaning, as much as I'd love to kill you, I'm glad she's warm. Let's face it, I am hotter than you." Edward: "If we weren't natural enemies, and you weren't trying to steal my reason for existing, I might actually like you." Jacob: "Well, if you weren't planning on sucking the life out of the girl I love, I might... [laughs] No. Not even then."

No comments: